Carol & Brian Lucas-Smith
The International Real Estate Team of Carol Lucas and Brian Smith and their dedication to excellence, is the collaboration of a wealth of high caliber professionalism and experience.
Carol’s Professional Experience
- UK Citizen, born and educated in Great Britain
- Extensive International Business Experience
- Licensed Real Estate Professional since 1986
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist – SRES
- Certified Residential Specialist – CRS (less than 3% of Realtors nationwide)
Brian’s Professional Experience
- Dual US and UK citizenship
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Florida
- “Master Instructor” for California Department of Real Estate
- Vice President of Mortgage Lending for two U.S. banks
- Holds Masters Degree (in education?) and taught both Middle School & College Courses
With their world-wide business connections they are able to seek out homes in the United States, United Kingdom. Europe and Middle East, for their clients to purchase. Whether you are looking for a permanent residence, holiday villa or apartment, second home or investment property, they have the necessary relationships and contacts to meet your needs and desires.
Why Hire a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)?
Today, home buying and selling is faster, more complex, and more competitive in every way. Our goal is to make the process a little easier for you. The first step is choosing the right REALTOR®.
To earn the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation, every REALTOR® must have significant experience and volume of real estate transactions.
Every CRS Designee is required to maintain membership in the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and to abide by its strict Code of Ethics.
A Focus on Home Buying and Selling
To help make the home buying and selling process more rewarding, every CRS Designee must have a proven track record in the business, as well as advanced education in related areas like finance, technology and marketing. Work with the top 3%.
The training available to CRS Designees includes a strong focus on technology and its applications in the real estate business.